We are a medium-sized company with headquarters in Essen, Germany and a nationwide network of locations. Through our Contract Logistics, we offer all industries quality services in the areas of transport, logistics and warehousing, repair and refurbishment, business and project relocation services, as well as consulting and development.
Since 28.02.2017 we are part of the Grupo Sesé from Saragossa. Grupo Sesé acquired us to strengthen their presence in the German market and give their customers a wider access to supply chain solutions and logistics products across Europe. Through us, as a wholly-owned subsidiary, Grupo Sesé is able to offer the same level of service and operational excellence in Germany along all parts of the supply chain as established by Grupo Sesé.
Tradition and Future
A long-standing company in Germany’s Ruhr region, we feel a great sense of responsibility in our obligation to continually develop our services through innovative, personalised logistics solutions.
Quality management, workplace and environmental safety
In an effort to ensure high-quality service, we have introduced a certified management system with annual audits:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Risk Management System
- CrefoZert Solvency Certificate
TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Our unique training and professional development programmes enable our employees to acquire work expertise and social skills. Our staff is largely trained at levels higher than legally mandated requirements.
Our customers and their needs are at the core of how we operate.
The following principles guide our actions:
- We are transparent, open and fair.
- We identify with our customers and their needs.
- We rely on flat hierarchies and operate with efficient, cost-conscious processes.
- We naturally adhere to applicable laws and regulations, supplemented by our internal compliance systems.
- We design our logistics systems to be environmentally friendly and ascribe to the goal of making a positive contribution to society through how we do business.